Broadcast, Print, & Multimedia Sports Journalist
Tampa Bay Sports Writer and TV Reporter Jenna Laine
A highly-skilled multimedia specialist, I pride myself in being able to juggle multiple media platforms, package them, and provide them to various publications and media outlets. Need a face on-camera to represent your company? Need an article for your website? How about a stringer to cover your town's college football team, complete with play analysis, post-game interviews, and even photos? Did I mention I can shoot, edit, and stream online video?
Energy & Enthusiasm!
I firmly believe that 'attitude determines altitude.' That's why I approach every professional venture whole-heartedly, with 100% effort. I don't believe in dragging my heels or doing thins half-way. That's why as a 'multimedia guru,' I pride myself in being able to do the work of 3 and 4 people, all at once!
What Can I Do?
- On-camera and voice-over talent
- Radio hosting
- Shooting and editing video into reporter packages for news corporations and media outlets
- Script writing and editing
- Graphic design & content creation for commercials
- Specializing in sports, human interest, news, health, and fitness-related articles for print and the web.
- Available to cover live events, conduct interviews, and provide commentary on deadline.
- Creation of compelling feature stories
- AP-style writing suitable for newspapers, magazines, and newsletters
- Shooting, editing, and streaming of online video
- Creation of voiceovers and graphics for online commercials and flash introductions, includes music
- Interactive blogging and commentary at live sporting events
- Social media campaigns
- Creation of company press releases
- Brand ambassador at tradeshows and company functions
- Product promotion with creative marketing strategies